Monday, October 21, 2013

MentiONDAY - Mike



In the beginning I only looked up to Mike because he was tall. Didn't know him at all. He was just that guy who worked at the same place I did. I never would've imagined him becoming the influence he is today. His passion and drive for music is incredible. He's an amazing bassist, but then he wanted to play the guitar, Done, then he wanted to sing, Done! He is one of the greatest inspirations I've had the pleasure of watching chase their goals and passions. Mike is one of the kindest, most humble human beings I've ever met. His Quick wit makes every conversation interesting and usually humorous. But above all, he stands out as a father. I've noticed this look he has when he's on stage, deep in his music and connected to his worship, that is the same when his lil girl does something that makes him proud. It's the twinkle in his eye and that cheesy little grin. It's that moment, that makes me step back and think "wow, he is blessed." You hear people say their blessed, but to actually see it radiate from them, that's when you wonder what it would be like to be him for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment